The former churchyard is in two parts divided by Church Walk, the northern part converted to a public garden in 1885, now called St Mary's Churchyard. The southern acre of land around the church was also opened as a public garden in 1892 and contains many good sarcophagi and monuments dating from the late C18th/early C19th. The southern part of the garden was lost when the Westway flyover was built and a number of graves had to be exhumed and the remains were re-interred at Mill Hill Cemetery.
St Mary's Church Grounds are the former churchyard of St Mary's Church, now a small garden adjacent to Paddington Green.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is open from 8am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is open from 8am - dusk.
DirectionsTube: Edgware Road (Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & Fulham), Warwick Avenue (Bakerloo)