The churchyard is entered through a lych-gate, and among the monuments is that of William and Agnes Loudon, parents of the celebrated garden writer John Claudius Loudon
St John's was a Chapel of St Mary's Harrow until 1766, when it became a parish in its own right. However it was an important place of worship by the 14th century when a market and fair were first held in Pinner.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Pinner (Metropolitan). Bus: 183, H11, H12, H13
Official WebsiteClick Here
Church of England (Diocese of London)
London Parks and Gardens Trust