Facilities of Pinner Memorial Park include a children's play area, bowling green, café and aviary.
Pinner Memorial Park is on land that was part of the West House estate, at one time the home of Lord Nelson's daughter Horatia. The last owners left in 1933 and in 1934 part of the grounds were acquired by Harrow UDC for public open space, initially known as Bennett's Park. Additional land was acquired in 1949 after a public campaign for a memorial to those who died in both world wars, at which time West House was also acquired, and the park opened as Pinner Memorial Park in 1950.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
DirectionsTube: Pinner (Metropolitan). Bus: H11, H12, H13, 183
London Parks and Gardens Trust