This small green in front of Church Farm and opposite St John the Baptist's church was donated by John Edward Clarke for the benefit of the people of Pinner in July 1924 as a public open space in perpetuity.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Pinner (Metropolitan)/ Bus: H11, H12, H13
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
London Parks and Gardens Trust