Roundshaw Park is open grassland with a large wooded area to the south.
The 1st edition Ordnance Survey map of 1867 shows a large open space, The Downs, between Plough Lane and Sandy Lane. The original Roundshaw Park was a small area on the corner of Foresters Drive and Mollison Drive, purchased in 1928, and there are good railings and ornamental gates to Foresters Drive. Roundshaw Park is so-called from a round 'shaw' or grove of trees, which is still a feature here.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
DirectionsRail: Wallington 2km to the north-west, Waddon 2km to north-east. Bus: 154, 455.
London Parks and Gardens Trust