Minsterley park is first recorded in 1274, and extended over 300 acres in the year 1300. In the late 14th century it was used as a stud, and there are records of pollarding in the mid-16th century. The boundary of the park is largely preserved by that of Minsterley Park farm.
Minsterley park is first recorded in 1274. It was probably enclosed in the later 16th century, when there were farm houses in both parts of the park.