This recreation club features bowling greens and trees planted on the boundaries. Inside the clubhouse is a dedicatory wooden board, indicating that the site commemorates those who fell in World War 1.
The land for Orford Memorial Recreation Club was gifted by Colonel Ireland Blackburn CB, and the site was opened on April 30th, 1927. In 1998, a new clubhouse was built.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)