This playing field commemorates the dead of both World Wars. The ground was bought by the people of Williton. A bronze memorial plaque is mounted in the shelter, which was restored in 2007 following vandalism in 2003. The plaque had previously been on the memorial gates at the entrance to the park.
The site was re-dedicated on June 10th, 2007.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)