Knighton Park 6283

England, Worcestershire, Wychavon

Brief Description

Knighton Park was a deer park first recorded in 1392, and last mentioned in 1810.

History

The park was first recorded in 1392, and still existed in the 17th century. It was last mentioned in 1810.

Access & Directions

Directions

Six miles south of Redditch via the A441, the A422 and a minor road.
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Inkberrow
History

Period

  • Medieval (1066-1540)
References