The garden remains surrounded by housing and consists of a railed area with lawn, with some small ornamental trees and shrubs.
The houses of Kirkstall Gardens were built in 1931 by Messrs Tysoe and Harris, who offered the central site as open space to Wandsworth Borough Council and it was conveyed to them in 1932. It later came within LB Lambeth following borough boundary changes in 1965.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is open from 7.30am - 15 minutes before sunset.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is open from 7.30am - 15 minutes before sunset.
DirectionsRail: Streatham Hill
- Early 20th Century
London Parks and Gardens Trust