This site commemorates the dead of both World Wars. It consists of a camp site incorporating woodland, open areas, a memorial field, fire circle and war memorial. The memorial is of a life-sized figure of a boy scout standing on a cairn. Sadly the original bronze has been stolen and a replica in resin has been made.
The camp site was opened on May 20th, 1929. An additional plaque was added to commemorate the dead of World War 2.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)