Herbert Gardens, Clevedon 1694

Clevedon, England

Brief Description

Herbert Gardens is a 19th-century municipal park, on land given to the town in 1865 by Sir Arthur Elton.

Visitor Facilities

This is a municipal park for general public use.
Access & Directions

Access Contact Details

This is a municipal park for general public use.
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Clevedon
References

Contributors

  • Avon Gardens Trust