The park has the remains of the old lake, and the planting throughout is predominantly of the 19th century with some fine trees.
Haydon Hall Park is part of the former grounds of Haydon Hall, an early-17th century mansion, now demolished. The estate was acquired by Middlesex County Council in 1936, and the house and grounds were then owned by Ruislip-Northwood UDC, the park predominantly used for cricket.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Northwood Hills (Metropolitan) then bus. Bus: 282.
London Parks and Gardens Trust