Within the grounds are the old Coach house, 17th-century walled garden, 18th-century dovecote and a ha-ha. There are many fine mature trees and more recent garden features include a herb garden planted for Queen Elizabeth's Silver Jubilee in 1977, orchard, rockery and wildflower meadow.
- Visitor Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Northwood Hills, Pinner (Metropolitan) then bus. Bus: 282, H13.
- Conservation Area
- Reference: Eastcote Village
- The National Heritage List for England: Listed Building
- Reference: Old Coach House; wall and dovecote to east, garden walls to east of Old Coach House
- Grade: II
- Site of Local Importance for Nature Conservation
- Reference: Long Meadow
- Tree Preservation Order