Havant Borough purchased 3.5 acres of land for a public park in 1888 and 1890 from three owners. The railway line is on its northern boundary, and the stream on the southern boundary, once open, is now contained within brick walls and palings. The pavilion, lodge, footpaths and fine railings still remain. Tennis courts and a children's play area have been added. Mature horse chestnut trees line the path by the stream, and a large plane tree is situated in the southwest corner of the children's play area.
Visitor FacilitiesPermanently open
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsPermanently open
Hampshire Gardens Trust