This is an 18th-century classical Hall with the remains of a kitchen garden and the remnants of a 19th-century terrace.
The Myers family built and improved Farfield in the late 17th and early 18th centuries, erecting a Quaker meeting house there in 1689. The estate was leased and sold many times until the early 19th century, when the Cunliffe Listers bought the hall and its estate. From the early 20th century the house was owned by the Smith family and then after a period of multiple tenancies by George Douglas of the Bradford Dyers Association who transformed the garden and estate. In the mid-20th century the house was used as a home for the elderly and has been in private ownership since 1989.
- 18th Century