The garden is in a sheltered site bounded by sandstone walls and a holly hedge. Features include a lodge and a rustic gateway leading to rockery area planted with ferns.
- Tree Feature
- Description: There is a mature wood, mostly deciduous (including ash, oak, beech and sycamore). There are also some conifers and Scots Pine. A few fruit trees are sited on periphery.
- Description: There is a cottage or vegetable garden to the south-west. This may be new.
- Description: There is a huge boulder bank crammed with ferns and bracken.
- Description: Rustic gateway.
- Description: Sandstone wall
- Description: Holly hedge
- Nesfield with
Nidderdale AONB Historic Parks and Gardens project