The site at Croughton Park comprises a 19th-century house and gardens with remains of parkland, now partly built over or in agricultural use.
- Features & Designations
- Reference: Croughton Conservation Area
Historic Environment Record (Local Authority)
- Reference: SMR 1505 - MNN2982
- Country House (featured building)
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Gate Piers
- Description: Early 19th-century gate piers with 20th-century wrought iron gates.
- Specimen Tree
- Description: A few surviving specimen trees are evidence of original parkland planting. The parkland boundary is also lined with trees.
- Description: A small lake formed by damming a stream south of Croughton House. It may originally have had an ornamental purpose.
- Key Information
Part: standing remains