Cockspur Hall was formerly the vicarage of Bockleton. In the early 19th century a small park was formed around the house.
The house, formerly known as Bockleton Vicarage, was remodelled in 1842 by Thomas Johnson of Lichfield for the Reverend T.E. Miller. The park appears to have developed around the same time.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsThree miles south of Tenbury Wells via the A4112 and a minor road.
- Stoke Bliss
- Associated People
Just one person associated to Cockspur Hall