Bredenbury Court 4600

Bredenbury, Bromyard, Herefordshire, England

Brief Description

Bredenbury Court is an 18th-century house with 19th-century grounds featuring serpentine walks, shrubberies and a lake.

History

The house was built in about 1810, and remodelled in 1873-4 by T.H. Wyatt. From 1876 the grounds were landscaped by Edward Milner.

Features
Lake, Gate Lodge
Access & Directions

Directions

Three miles west of Bromyard via the A44.
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Bredenbury
Associated People

People associated to Bredenbury Court

References