A small oval garden with grass, circular rose bed and ornamental trees surrounded by low walling, it is situated opposite the ancient parish church of St Mary and adjacent to the newer church, built to accommodate the growing parish.
Church Street Gardens existed as a shrubbery maintained by Stoke Newington Borough Council in the early-20th century, but was laid out as a garden in 1953 in celebration of the Queen's Coronation.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Manor House (Piccadilly) then bus; Angel (Northern) then bus. Bus 73, 141, 171A.