In 1953 the site was re-landscaped as a garden to celebrate the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, and is now known as Albion Parade.
Albion Road was built in 1829 to link Church Street and Newington Green. By 1928 the small triangular piece of land at the junction of Albion Road and Clissold Crescent had been acquired for £60 by Stoke Newington Borough Council who maintained it as public open space.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Angel (Northern) then bus. Bus 73
- Early 20th Century