A former 19th-century garden in the mixed style around a 15th-century house. The former lake may have been a remnant of a moat. The house burnt down in 1888.
The house dated from the 15th century, and may have been moated. It was extended in about 1870 by F.R. Kempson, when the garden was also remodelled. The house was burnt down in 1888.
- Access & Directions
Six miles north of Ledbury via the B4214 and a minor road.
- Bishop's Frome
- Associated People