Old Court stands on the site of a former mediaeval palace of the Bishops of Hereford. There are extensive surviving earthworks which may be the remains of a mediaeval or 16th-century garden.
The mediaeval palace of the Bishops of Hereford was demolished in the 16th century. Surviving earthworks may represent a garden from one of these periods.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsFour miles north of Ledbury via the B4214 and the B4220.
- Tudor (1485-1603)