Temple Court stands on the site of a mediaeval preceptory of the Knights Templar and Knights Hospitaller. In the grounds are the remains of ditches and a moat.
The site was a preceptory in the middle ages for the Knights Templar and of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem.
Ditch, Moat, Ditch, Moat
- Access & Directions
DirectionsThree miles north-west of Ledbury via the B4214.
- Medieval (1066-1540)