The designed landscape at Champfleurie dates from the late-18th century. The estate is now managed commercially and sells timber and other estate products. The house was restored in the late-20th century.
Thomas White laid out the grounds at Champfleurie in 1792. At that time Champfleurie Estate amounted to over 3000 acres. The present house was built in 1851 by Admiral Robert Johnston Stewart. It was occupied for much of the 20th century by Sir Francis and Lady Tudsbery, founders of the Thistle Foundation. In 1987 the Kerr family bought the estate and restored the house.
- House (featured building)
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Late 18th Century
- Associated People
Just one person associated to Champfleurie House