A number of modern buildings have been added over the years to provide school facilities, although the landscape setting is preserved albeit somewhat altered.
Bullers Wood School was established in 1930 and occupies the house and grounds of a Victorian house, which was extended for John and Agnes Sanderson in the 1880s. Formal gardens were laid out around the house and the grounds contained fine woodland. The Sandersons continued to live here until 1920.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is private, but is open to the public occasionally.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is private, but is open to the public occasionally.
DirectionsRail: Bickley, Elmstead Woods, Chislehurst. Bus:162.
- Associated People
London Parks and Gardens Trust