A stretch of the lake remains, crossed in the north by a rustic bridge, with a perimeter walk between thickly wooded banks, with some mature evergreen specimens surviving close to the site of the former house.
Brent Park was opened to the public in 1934. It is on the site of Brent Bridge House, demolished in 1935, whose grounds contained Decoy Wood and a small stream forming a narrow lake, with the house situated at the southern tip. The lake was created as a duck decoy and the farmland surrounding it was known as Decoy Farm.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Brent Cross (Northern). Bus 26, 82, 102, 112, 232, 260.