Barton Court 4542

Colwall, Herefordshire, England

Brief Description

Barton Court is a house of the late 18th century. The park and grounds appear to have been laid out in the mid-19th century, when they included pleasure grounds, a piece of ornamental water, herbaceous borders, a rose garden and a partly-walled kitchen garden with a full range of buildings and equipment.

History

The park and ornamental grounds were laid out in the 19th century around a late 18th-century house.

Access & Directions

Directions

Five miles south-west of Great Malvern via the A449 and the B4218.
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Colwall
History

Period

  • Victorian (1837-1901)
References