Badgeworth Court is a country house with modern additions in conjunction with its use as a school and care home. These extensions exceed the size of the original house. The walled garden has been partially built on, with one wall remaining. There are lawned formal gardens with yew arcades surrounded by mature trees. Other features include a terrace, gazebo and a modern glasshouse.
These country house gardens were laid out by FW Waller of Gloucester, within earlier ornamental grounds, for the new owner Major FH Selwyn Payne as part of the improvements and extensions to the property undertaken between 1895 and 1901. The Lodge was designed by Paul Crompton but altered by Waller in its execution.
- English Landscape Garden
Structure, Terrace, Gazebo, Glasshouse, Arcade