Withington Hall has a relict parkland with trees that are over-mature. Features include a lake, a small formal garden, a lime avenue, a sunken garden and grassed lawns. There is also the walls of the kitchen garden. The site is now used in part for the extraction of diatomaceous earth.
The first Withington Hall was built in the mid-18th century. Various houses have been demolished and rebuilt during the 20th century.
Lake, Tree Avenue
The site originally had two houses which were joined together in the 18th century. The first house was brick and dated to the mid-18th century. A plastered house dating to around 1795 was then added to this house.
Both of these houses were demolished in 1963 and replaced by another house. This has now also been demolished and replaced with the current house.