Alderley Park is largely farmed but the original woods and tree clumps have survived. The park was originally a deer park with tree avenues and a serpentine lake. Other features included a kitchen garden and a water garden dating to around 1820. The house was demolished during the 20th century and is now occupied by a pharmaceutical company which has made some late 20th century alterations.
Alderley Park was created in its present form during the 18th century. The serpentine lake was also possibly created during the 18th century. The water garden dated to around 1820. In 1950 the site was purchased by ICI as the base for its embryonic pharmaceuticals business. The company have made some late 20th century alterations.
- Alderley Edge
- 18th Century