Features of this public garden include trees, benches, a shelter and a flagpole. The site is mainly laid to lawn. The entrance consists of wrought iron gates with stone pillars. The dedication is inscribed on a wrought iron arch spanning the pillars.
Alderman G H Strutt donated the land, previously known as The Paddock, in 1923.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)