This recreation ground has a memorial just inside the entrance. The dedicatory stones are of black granite and commemorate those who fell in both World Wars.
This recreation ground was gifted to the parish to commemorate those lost in World War 1. A second dedicatory tablet was added after World War 2.
- Horsley Woodhouse
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)