Victoria Park is a public green space with open grassy areas and lines and belts of trees. A small stream runs through the park with a disused children's bathing pool in it.
The park was opened in 1898 on land donated by the Earl of Spencer. At that time it was half the present size. Further land was acquired from the Earl in 1910 and 1911.
Visitor FacilitiesThis is a municipal park for general public use.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThis is a municipal park for general public use.
DirectionsThe park is situated less than a mile from the city centre in the St James' End district.