The cemetery was opened in 1855, initially being used only for burial of the poor. By the 1860s, graves were also being bought by wealthier citizens, and the original site was nearly full by the mid-1880s.
The original site was opened in 1855, with an extension opened in 1895.
Visitor FacilitiesThis is a municipal space for general public use.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThis is a municipal space for general public use.
- Victorian (1837-1901)
Mid Devon District CouncilPhoenix House, Phoenix Lane, Tiverton, EX16 6PP