Titley Court is an ancient house remodelled in the early 19th century. It overlooks a deer park landscaped around 1800 under the influence of the owner, Elizabeth Greenly.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
Three miles north-east of Kington via the B4355.
Titley Court is a house remodelled in the early 19th century and including features from the 17th century.
The park appears to have been created in the 18th century. It was the subject of improvements by Elizabeth Greenly (1771-1839) who made a shell-decorated grotto and added seats and ornamental trees.
- Associated People
- Features & Designations
- Tree Avenue
- Key Information