St Peter's Church Memorial Garden 8650

Isle of Man

Brief Description

St Peter's Church Memorial Garden features a concave wall with four separate remembrance panels.

History

The garden was opened on 31st August, 1947, having been gifted by the women's section of the Onchan British Legion. It commemorates those who gave their lives in World War 2 and was opened by Lady Bromet.