The walled churchyard has flagstones and mown grass in front and a number of yews, with longer unmown grass beyond and an area of woodland growth behind the church.
There are records that a church existed here in the late-12th century with a second church built in the early-13th century. From the 12th century the Manor of Drayton was owned by the Dean of St Paul's. In 1547 it was granted to Sir William Paget who built a grand Manor House immediately west of St Martin's Church, and remnants of the 16th-century gatehouse are next to the churchyard.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsRail: West Drayton
Diocese of London
London Parks and Gardens Trust