St Anne's Vicarage is a mid-late 19th century vicarage garden. This record was checked with South Gloucestershire Historic Monument Records Officer - June 2010.
Detailed DescriptionThis is a mid to late 19th century Tudor Gothic vicarage garden with a terrace in front of the house (tennis or croquet lawn). There are some fine trees and shrubs, some introduced by Canon Ellacombe of Bitton. To the the rear of the house is a vegetable garden.
- Description: The terrace is at the front of the house.
- Tennis Lawn
- Description: This may also be a croquet lawn.
- Shrub Feature
- Description: Trees and shrubs in the vicarage garden.
- Description: At the back of the house is a vegetable garden.
- House (featured building)
- Description: The vicarage is in a Tudor gothic design.
- Victorian (1837-1901)
Avon Gardens Trust