In front of The Grove are two railed enclosures with grass and trees, to the north of which is the old Highgate Service Reservoir. Near the junction of South Grove and Highgate West Hill and opposite St Michael's Church is a small island divided by a central path into two railed garden areas with grass and trees, including one planted by the Highgate Society in memory of Doreen Mostyn.
Between The Grove and West Hill Highgate are a number of areas of open space, originally part of the old village green, which were preserved as public open space through the London Squares Preservation Act of 1931.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Highgate, Archway (Northern) then bus. Bus: 143, 210, 271, 214.
- Victorian (1837-1901)
London Parks and Gardens Trust