Pull Court is a house remodelled in the early 19th century by Edward Blore, set in a landscape park partly laid over an ancient deer park. Lancelot Brown may have been involved in the design, but there is no documentary evidence for this. The M50 now divides the park.
The present house was built from 1839 to 1846, designed by Edward Blore. It replaced a much older house. The layout of the park is older than the existing house.
Kitchen Garden, Terrace, Drive, Tree Belt
- Access & Directions
DirectionsThree miles north-west of Tewkesbury via the A438 and a minor road.
The present house was built for Canon Dowdeswell to the design of Edward Blore from 1839 to 1846. It replaced a house described as ancient in 1628. The park layout has been attributed to Lancelot Brown, but without documentary evidence.
The site is now Bredon School.
- 18th Century
- Associated People
Just one person associated to Pull Court