Ham Court was a country house of 1772 in a landscape park. The house was demolished in 1926.
The house was built in 1772 to the design of Anthony Keck. It was demolished in 1926.
Gate Lodge, Icehouse, Kitchen Garden
- Access & Directions
DirectionsOne mile south of Upton upon Severn via the A4104 and a minor road.
- 18th Century
- Associated People