Facilities at Poulter Park include a children's playground and a ball park.
Poulter Park is named after the co-donor Reginald Poulter. Although much remains of the original estate, Bishopsford House, first shown on the Ordnance Survey map of 1878, was burnt down in 2001. It was made into a public park around 1925 and has late-19th century parkland around the house and avenues leading to it, although little there from the earlier park landscape.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail. Mitcham. Bus: 118, 280, S1