Poulstone Court 5503

King's Caple, Hereford, England

Brief Description

Poulstone Court is a house rebuilt in 1877 around an older core. The park was established by the early 19th century, and there is a pleasure ground and walled kitchen garden near the house.

History

The house may have been built in the 16th century. It was rebuilt in 1877. The ornamental landscape developed gradually and assumed its present form in the 19th century.

Features
Kitchen Garden
Access & Directions

Directions

Seven miles south-east of Hereford via the B4224 and minor roads.
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Kings Caple
References