The residual features left of the former Osmaston Park include a grotto and glasshouses.
Osmaston Manor was built in the 1840s for Francis Wright, of the prosperous Wright family who owned the Butterly Iron Works, to house his estate workers.In 1888 the estate was sold to Sir Andrew Walker and the manor house was demolished in 1964 by Sir Ian Walker.
- House (featured building)
- Description: The house was demolished in 1964.
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date: