In 1885 the site was sub-divided and additional buildings were erected. There is no longer any evidence of the 19th-century formal gardens.
Formerly Rectory House, The Old Rectory is attributed to the Victorian architect Sir G.G. Scott.
- Smith, N, Historic Parks and Gardens Register Review (Buckinghamshire Stage 1) (Aylesbury: Buckinghamshire County Museum Archaeological Service, 1998)Gardens Register Review (Buckinghamshire) (Stage 1)