Buckingham Cemetery 4480

Buckingham, England, Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury Vale

Brief Description

Buckingham Cemetery is a local authority cemetery established in the 1850s.Specimen trees from this time can be seen near the entrance.

History

The cemetery was opened in the 1850s by Samuel Wilberforce, then Bishop of Oxford.

Visitor Facilities

This is a municipal site for general public use. Please see: http://www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/advice-benefits/burials-cemeteries/
Features
Specimen Tree
Access & Directions

Access Contact Details

This is a municipal site for general public use. Please see: http://www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/advice-benefits/burials-cemeteries/
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Buckingham
History

Period

  • Victorian (1837-1901)
Contact

Telephone

01296 585858

Official Website

Click Here

Other websites

Owners

  • Aylesbury Vale District Council

    66 High Street, Aylesbury, HP20 1SD