Newton Park, Newton Solney 5486

Burton-Upon Trent, South Derbyshire, England, Derbyshire, South Derbyshire

Brief Description

The house at Newton Park was designed by Francis Bernasconi in the early 1800s. Extensions were made by further owners which included a two-storey projection on the front of the house. The house is now an hotel.

History

The house at Newton Park was built at the turn of the 19th century by Abraham Hoskins. In 1836 Lord Chesterfield bought Newton Park and let it to William Worthington, a brewer. The house was converted to a hotel in 1959.