Bladon Castle, Newton Solney 5461

Derby, Derbyshire, England, Derbyshire, South Derbyshire

Brief Description

Bladon Castle was built to a design by Sir Geoffrey Wyatville in 1779 and the surrounding land was later integrated with Newton Park.

History

In 1795 Abraham Hoskins bought Bladon Castle from Sir Henry Every. It is now a private residence.

History

Period

  • Late 18th Century